Thank you Jess for giving me the Liebster Award - an award for upcoming bloggers with less than 200 followers and for who someone believes deserve some recognition for their blogging. Cute!
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
- Answer the questions that the nominator set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve nominated to answer.
- Choose 11 people and link them in your post
- Go to their page and tell them.
- No tag backs!
1. In the past year I have really come to enjoy photography and am getting right into it!
2. I want a career in Graphic/Web Design one day but I still have ALOT to learn.
3. I finish my Pre Press Apprenticeship in a couple of months YIPEE.
4. I am way too obsessed with my pets.
- Alfie the Mini Looped Ear Rabbit
- Wolly the Galah
- Freckles and Winky the Green Tree Frogs
6. I'm about to buying a GoPro camera for scuba diving.
7. I am going to Hunter Valley this weekend with Alanna from PrettyPurplePolish
8. I just made this website for my friends new fashion label. Her Clothes are great so have a look :)
9. I am now making a business cards for my friend who just finished his Carpentry Apprenticeship. Congratulations Gerard!
10. I went to Europe this year and I can't wait to go back!
11. I am currently trying to cut sugar out of my diet and its so HARD!
Step 2- My answers to Jess's Questions.
1. What did you want to be when you were little?
Anything to do with animals!
2. If you could own any animal what would it be?
If it was a perfect world and I wasn't highly allergic to dogs, I would have a dog!
3. What is your favourite TV show at the moment?
Prison Break. Even though it's not on TV anymore me and the boyfriend are making our way through all the series.
4. What 4 words would you use to describe yourself?
Happy, Trustworthy, Self Conscious and Friendly
5. If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be and why?
To be honest I have no idea! Anyone like Courtney Brims, Bec Winnel or Kelly Smith who are amazing artists.
6.What is the best and worst about blogging?
Best - I enjoy finding things to blog about and reading and looking at other peoples style in
photography and design. Blogger is a great source for inspiration!
Worst - Finding the time to blog and since I know not many people are reading my posts, I find it hard to motivate myself as I sometimes think why bother?
7. Finish this sentence, 'if you want to spoil me rotten, buy me...?
A trip around the world with lots of camera lens to play with :)
8. What is at the top of your bucket list?
Safari in Africa
9. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
10. What food can you not resist?
Dessert of any kind!
11. What is your favourite time of the year?
Step 3 - My 11 Questions to you!
- Who inspires you the most?
- Favourite book?
- Your favourite post on your own blog?
- Your favourite post on another persons blog?
- Whats something you find annoying?
- Most desired travel destination?
- Something you can't leave the house without?
- Favourite item of clothing?
- Your favourite blog?
- One skill you wish you had!
Blogs I nominate.
- Stardust Soul - only recently found this blog after she commented on one of my posts but I LOVE it. Such a talented artist.
- Jono Winnel Photography - Beautiful photography
- Serendipity Corner - Such beautiful wedding photography, I wish I was getting married so I could hire them for my wedding :P
- The Lyons Den - a cute blog with a range of photos and recipes
- You Don't Love Me Yet - I came across this blog after she commented on a few of my posts, so glad she did as I love the photos.
- Aliphia - My friends fashion label she has just started up. Take a look, she is great!!